Property Millionaire - Rental Property - Start Property - Sell Property
Property Value - Buying Property - House Flipping - Commercial Property
Property Of A Lady Faire
New York Times bestselling author Simon R. Green has another Secret History to reveal...
Call me Drood, Eddie Drood. Some know me as Shaman Bond and most simply don't want to know me at all. For centuries, my family has been keeping the things that lurk on the darker side of existence as far away as possible from humans like you, without you even knowing we're there.
Unfortunately for us, not everybody appreciates what we Droods do. Recently, I personally managed to survive yet another attempt on my life, but the rest of my relatives weren't so lucky. My parents are missing in action. My grandfather has been murdered. And the future of my family lies in the iron grasp of the Lady Faire, an incredibly seductive, mysterious, and powerful being.
She possesses an ancient object that can save them. I have to steal it from her. Easy enough to say, difficultand very, very dangerousto do...
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Hallmark features of Property: Cases, Problems, and Skills
- Tightly and clearly organized, both substantively and visually
- Balance of classic and new cases
- Shorter than most other Property casebooks
ONLINE E-BOOK Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
OUTLINE TOOL Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester."
- Visual aids include maps, diagrams, and photographs
- Chapter-opener maps provide a geographic table of contents of the cases to be considered in that chapter, and serve as a reminder of the competing visions of real property as a fungible market commodity, and as a unique place essential to personhood and community interrelationships
- Text clearly identifies the majority/minority/trend status of each rule, as relevant
- Post-case notes are relatively concise, and avoid the treatise-style references that sometimes frustrate students without sufficient pedagogical benefit
- Chapter Reviews include multiple choice and essay questions (with answers in the Appendix), and Bringing it Home statutory practice (guiding students in researching their state s statutory coverage of selected topics likely to be regulated by statute)
Existence As A Real Property
This profound exploration of one of the core notions of philosophy-the concept of existence itself-reviews, then counters (via Meinongian theory), the mainstream philosophical view running from Hume to Frege, Russell, and Quine, summarized thus by Kant: "Existence is not a predicate." The initial section of the book presents a comprehensive introduction to, and critical evaluation of, this mainstream view. The author moves on to provide the first systematic survey of all the main Meinongian theories of existence, which, by contrast, reckon existence to be a real, full-fledged property of objects that some things possess, and others lack. As an influential addition to the research literature, the third part develops the most up-to-date neo-Meinongian theory called Modal Meinongianism, applies it to specific fields such as the ontology of fictional objects, and discusses its open problems, laying the groundwork for further research.
In accordance with the latest trends in analytic ontology, the author prioritizes a meta-ontological viewpoint, adopting a dual definition of meta-ontology as the discourse on the meaning of being, and as the discourse on the tools and methods of ontological enquiry. This allows a balanced assessment of philosophical views on a cost-benefit basis, following multiple criteria for theory evaluation. Compelling and revealing, this new publication is a vital addition to contemporary philosophical ontology.
Amazon Selling Secrets
Make an Extra $1K - $10K a Month in the Next 30 - 90 Days by Passively Selling Your Own Products on Amazon
If you are looking for an additional passive income stream, there is no better way than to tap into the 100 Billion dollar marketplace created on Amazon.
By mastering the Amazon Selling System in this book, you will be able to easily tap into the opportunities on Amazon, and create an additional $1K - $10K a month in passive income.
This book will teach you the highly sought after secrets of how to identify highly popular products, and then transform them into your own special brand, which customers will pay a lot of money for.
In this book you will learn How to:
- Identify Desirable Products People Want to Buy.
- Create a Unique Brand that People will Remember.
- Find High Quality Product Sources that will Support Your Thriving Amazon Business.
- Create High Converting Amazon Listings that will Emotionally Compel Customers to Buy Over and Over.
- Create the Most Profit Possible with the Least Amount of Expense.
- Test and Validate Your Product to Guarantee your Success.
- Effectively Manage Your Inventory and Fulfill Orders with Little Effort.
- Provide Outstanding Customer Satisfaction and Motivate Customers to Buy More.
- Get Abundant Reviews from Raving Fan Customers.
- Automate the Process so that You Can Sell Products While You Sleep.
- Expand Your Amazon Selling Business and Make 6 or 7 Figures a Year.
By the time you finish this book, you will have all the tools, resources, and a simple, yet effective system to make an extra $1000 - $10,000 a month.
So Get Your Copy Now and Start Making Money on Amazon Today!
Criminal Enforcement Of Intellectual Property
This wide-ranging Research Handbook is the first to offer a stimulating and systematic review of the framework for criminal enforcement of intellectual property rights. If counterfeiting constitutes an ever-growing international phenomenon with major economic and social repercussions, potentially affecting consumer safety and public health, the question of which are the appropriate instruments to enforce IP rights is a complex and sensitive one. Although criminal penalties can constitute strong and effective means of enforcement, serious doubts exist as to whether criminal sanctions are appropriate in every infringement situation. Drawing on legal, economic, historical and judicial perspectives, this book provides a differentiated sector-by-sector approach to the question of enforcement, and draws useful conclusions for future legislative initiatives at European, international and national levels. Offering a broad survey of the field, and a sound platform for further research, this legal and cross-disciplinary study by leading scholars will prove insightful for professors, researchers and students in intellectual property, criminal, competition, consumer protection and health law.
My Property Value Online Articles
My Property Value Online Books